Explore the Museum
Subscribe to the Badè Mailing List
Any amount of support for the Badè Museum will help research, preserve, and exhibit objects from the Tell en-Nasbeh collection. Donations in-kind or donations for specific projects allow us to:
- Continue our long-term project of researching and cataloguing all objects in the collections
- Provide programming for visitors
- Exhibit parts of the collection on a rotating basis
Support the Cataloguing Project
Our long-term goal at the Badè Museum is to catalogue all objects from the Tell en-Nasbeh collection. Our digitized database will centrally store all excavation and conservation information and research on the objects. We also contribute to Open Access in order to make our objects and archives available to researchers and the public alike. Supporting out cataloguing project will allow our curators to continue researching objects in the collection and adding them to the database.
Fund an Exhibition Case or Special Exhibition
The Badè Museum curators work to exhibit parts of the collection to the public on a rotating basis. Funding an exhibition case would allow us to exhibit objects from the collection on a regular basis.
Fund Didactic Materials
Donating to this fund allows us to design and print brochures, wall labels, and exhibition materials.
Donate to the Badè Museum
To make a donation by credit card, please visit our donation page.
- Select the Badè Museum and Institute from the dropdown menu. The Badè Museum accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.