Discounted Housing for PSR Students
PSR provides housing—managed by Hudson McDonald—that is offered to PSR students at a significant discount from prevailing housing costs in our area. In order to best steward the use of these properties for its educational mission, PSR has established the following requirements for PSR students to qualify for discounted housing:
- Students must be currently enrolled and in good academic standing.
- Students must take a minimum of 15 units in an academic year, including summer and intersession, with no less than 6 units in any given semester.
- DMin students must be enrolled a minimum of 7.5 in an academic year, with no less than 3 units in any given semester.
We understand that circumstances can sometimes change. Students may request a leave of absence for one semester throughout their time receiving discounted housing rates. Students must early-register for the following semester after their leave of absence to continue to qualify for discounted housing.
Students can qualify for housing for a maximum number of years based on the program they are in as follows:
- MDiv, 5 years
- MTS, 3 years
- MAST, 3 years
- DMin, 2 years
- Certificate, 1 year*
*Adding a certificate to a degree will not add additional time to discounted housing if previously enrolled in another PSR program.
Units will be assigned according to number of residents as follows:
- Residence hall room: single student
- One-bedroom: couple, couple and 1 child, parent and maximum 2 children
The priority deadline for housing for each fall semester is April 1.
After April 1, housing is offered on a first-come, first-served basis to students from the Berkeley area. There is no guaranteed housing for Spring entry.
For Residence Hall (Per Month):
Apartments (Per Month):
Effective July 1, 2020
Other Fees (per semester):