We have a firm commitment to privacy for our web users. This site uses information and feedback forms for prospective students, students, alumni, donors, and others who request information and services. Information which you choose to provide to PSR via this website is used only by the appropriate administrative offices and our vendors and is kept confidential. No information provided to this site will be given or sold to other parties outside of the PSR and affiliated schools and centers.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Users are free to not accept the cookie, but certain features of the web site may not work as intended or may be unavailable if they choose to do so. Users within the EU-GDPR controlled countries will not be tracked by cookies unless explicit affirmative consent has been provided.
Our site also contains links to other sites. PSR is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of linked sites.
Our goal is to maintain a community where visitors feel free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles, photos and other content can descend into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close the comments on those pages and posts. Note that all comments are subject to moderator approval.
We encourage comments that:
- Are “on topic”, and that respond to the content
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content, but they never insult the writer of the article, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not “on topic”, or are not responding to other comments
- Insult the writer or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
We will delete comments, without notice, that:
- Are abusive, harassing, threatening or vulgar
Are personal attacks, including name-calling or celebrations of another person’s death or misfortune
- Contain advertising or spam
- Are disruptive, including personal conversations better suited for private conversations
Frequent violations of these terms will cause a commenter to be blocked.
Academic Policies Disclaimer
While every effort is made to keep the PSR website accurate and up to date, it remains subject to the official, legally binding documents that govern the academic programs of PSR. These include the most current Academic Catalog, along with protocols, forms, and procedures for doctoral, master’s, and certificate programs provided by the Office of Academic Affairs. In the event of a conflict between the information on this website and the documents mentioned above, the information in the documents should be given priority.