1. Apply Online
The following items are required to apply for admission to Pacific School of Religion. Further instructions are available in the online application:
- Online application
- Transcripts: Official transcripts must be submitted directly to the Office of Admissions, Pacific School of Religion, 1798 Scenic Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94709. If you can send them electronically, please have them sent to email@example.com. Unofficial transcripts may be used for review purposes; however, the official transcripts must be received prior to registration and matriculation.
- $50 application fee
- Doctor of Ministry applicants are also required to submit a resume/C.V. and have an admissions interview with the director of the program.
All of our graduate certificate and degree programs are available on our beautiful campus in Berkeley, CA, or through distance learning. However, students residing in the following states/territories are required to complete their program on campus due to state restrictions.
- New York
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
Priority Scholarship Deadlines
We review applications on a rolling basis. However, applying before the priority deadlines will ensure that you are considered for our merit scholarships for terms listed below.
- Fall Semester: March 1
- Spring Semester: November 1
2. Apply for Financial Aid
- US citizens and eligible non-citizens: Please fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). PSR’s school code is G01256. You can complete the FAFSA online by clicking here.
- For Non-US Students Only: Bank statements (translated into English) from the past three months and completed financial aid application form.
3. Review Process
Once your application is complete, the review process takes two to six weeks. Applications submitted less than three weeks prior to the beginning of the semester may not be processed in time and may be considered for the following semester.
You can check on the status of your application here.
5. Other Learning Options at Pacific School of Religion
Enrolling in a degree or certificate program is not the only opportunity to learn at PSR. The public is welcome to explore these options.