This Summit is part of a 3-part program series from the Ignite Institute at Pacific School of Religion and the Path 1 Initiative of the United Methodist Church to support faith leaders in establishing financial sustainability by taking a community-based business from idea, to proposal, to reality.
The Summit invites clergy and lay leaders to hear from successful faith-based businesses, and to participate in an intensive workshop to brainstorm ideas for their own community- and faith-based businesses. The 2nd and 3rd programs in the series, lead by Manuel Maqueda of Kumu, will support participants in developing a business model (Bootcamp Program) and in preparing to launch their business (Accelerator Program).
– Pastor LyAnna Johnson, Church Planter of newest Simple Church in Worcester, MA
– Pastor Steve North, Church Planter of Lifeline Toledo in Toledo, OH
– Rev. Mike Baughman, Community Curator of Union Coffee in Dallas, TX
– Ben Delaney, SCRAP Creative Reuse Center in San Francisco, CA
– Iesha Fraser, Solutions SF & Community Housing Partnership in San Francisco, CA