Pacific School of Religion is committed to providing veterans theological and graduate education as part of our mission to make a world where all can thrive.
PSR also participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program which applies to veterans eligible for the Post 9/11 GI Bill. This means that Pacific School of Religion will cover any tuition that the Post 9/11 GI Bill does not for qualifying students.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs(VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Use the steps below to help guide you through the process:
- Apply and be admitted to PSR.
- Determine your eligibility: To apply for veteran’s benefits, you must be a veteran, active-duty service member, or a dependent of a veteran.
- Gather required documents: See VA Application for details.
- Complete the Application for VA Education Benefits: Fill out the Application for VA Education Benefits online. You will need to create an account on the VA website.
- Wait for your Certificate of Eligibility (COE): After your application is processed, the VA will issue a COE. This certificate will confirm your eligibility for veteran’s benefits. If you have already received a COE for another school, you will not need to apply for a new one.
- Provide the COE to Pacific School of Religion: Once you have received your COE, provide a copy to the Pacific School of Religion’s Office of The Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow the school to certify your enrollment and submit your tuition and fees to the VA for payment.
By following these steps, you can apply for veteran’s benefits for Pacific School of Religion. Do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com with any questions about your PSR application.
Yellow Ribbon Program
As part of our continued commitment to veterans, PSR participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program which applies to veterans eligible for the Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits. This means that Pacific School of Religion will cover any tuition that your Post 9/11 GI Bill does not cover. Follow these simple steps to apply for the Yellow Ribbon Program at PSR.
- Complete the process above to acquire your Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits.
- Determine your eligibility for the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Send your Certificate of Eligibility form to our academic office by writing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our team will notify you of your award status.