2014-15 Changemaker Fellowship Program
The Changemaker Fellowship program provides a full-tuition scholarship for the new Certificate of Spirituality and Social Change, an immersive course of study, integrating theological reflection and spiritual formation with leadership for social change. It also covers expenses for exciting immersion opportunities, leadership retreats, spiritual formation, and faculty mentoring. Changemaker Fellows are talented individuals who have demonstrated their skills to lead justice-driven change in churches, organizations, communities, and individual lives.
In this year-long program, Changemaker Fellows will:
- Integrate formative theological study with a deeper understanding of their vocations as social change leaders or Changemakers;
- Develop a greater understanding of transformative leadership practices and how to integrate these practices into their own social change work;
- Take part in a variety of offerings including cohort and immersion learning experiences, faculty mentorship, and regular group meetings for engaged theological reflection and spiritual formation;
- Enjoy a richly diverse learning experience while enriching the entire PSR community with their unique perspectives, skills, and gifts;
- Earn the new Certificate in Spirituality and Social Change. (The Fellowship covers the cost of tuition for this exciting new course of study!)
Pacific School of Religion is a community of diverse and creative individuals who are committed to living as members of a global network of "Changemakers" moved by the spirit of the Gospel. We look forward to welcoming the 2014-15 Changemaker Fellows to join us in this exciting venture.
Application Information/Selection Criteria
- Candidates must apply and be admitted to the new Certificate of Spirituality and Social Change.
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to the integration of theological and spiritual formation with leadership for social change.
- Candidates must be comfortable participating in a racially and religiously diverse group.