Summer Session - How to Register for Academic credit

Summer Session 2015 logo
WelcomeCoursesInstructorsWorkshops & EventsDetails

How to Register for Academic Credit

If you are a current PSR or GTU student:

Registration for Summer Session opens to GTU students at the same time as registration for Fall sesmester. Up to 12 Summer Session credits may be applied to the PSR MDiv degree, 6 to the PSR MA. Other GTU schools may have different parameters on summer learning. Consult with your advisor to ensure that courses are appropriate before registering.

  1. Go to WebAdvisor and select your home school.
  2. Follow your regular registration procedure to register.
  3. Contact your home school registrar with questions about summer registration and payment.

If you are from an institution outside of the GTU:

  1. To receive academic credit, complete the special student status application.

PSR is WASC and ATS accredited, and academic credits may be transferred to other schools, depending on the guidelines of the recipient school and program. Taking a Summer Session course does not guarantee entry into PSR or GTU degree or certificate programs. See Admissions for further information.

Go back