Assistant Director of Admissions and Recruitment, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate recruitment programs, special projects and events, and other initiatives geared to recruiting students within targeted populations and facilitating admission into the School of Divinity.
- Travel to recruit students in the region and nationally. Represents and promotes the School of Divinity at national, regional, state, and local recruitment events.
- Participate in the establishment and implementation of student recruitment strategies, resources, policies, and procedures for the School of Divinity.
- Maintain confidentiality concerning sensitive personal and academic information submitted in the application process by applicants, guidance professionals or others.
- Provide a full range of advisory and liaison services to prospective students and associated community constituencies regarding School of Divinity admissions and related issues.
- Serve on the Admissions Committee working to establish, implement, and review admissions policies and processes.
- Participate in the review of admissions applications and scholarship decisions.
- Promote and distribute a range of resource and promotional materials designed for the recruitment and retention of students.
- Oversee and/or coordinate the collection, compilation, and analysis of recruitment program activity data; develops, writes, edits, and presents comprehensive statistical and narrative program reports and evaluations.
- Foster and develop relationships with colleges, universities, churches, denominational judiciaries, and other agencies from which prospective students emerge.
- Provide leadership with the campus visit program and train student admission associates for recruitment tasks (campus tours, hosting students, etc.).
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Associate Dean of Admissions and Student Services.
See full job description and apply at Wake Forest University webpage
Posted: July 23, 2014