How to complete your online profile
PSR students and alums can become a part of the PSR student/alum online directory by applying for an account and completing your profile. This adds your name to the directory, and enables professors and peers to get in touch with you. It also provides access to Satchel, PSR’s internal communications page, for the latest campus news, events, and activities.
First, apply for an account.
- Find and select the log-in at the upper right corner of PSR’s Web site at www.psr.edu.
- At the login screen, choose the tab “create new account,” complete the form, and select “create new account” at the bottom of the page to submit. This sends a notice to the Community Life Office to verify and activate your account.
Then, complete your profile.
- Once you receive the e-mail notifying you that your account has been activated, log in with the username and password you submitted.
- Select the “student/alum profile” tab, fill out the form (students: please use your official PSR e-mail address), then click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page. This adds your name to the Web directory.
- Post a photo under the “Edit” tab, Account Settings. Scroll down to “Upload picture” and select a photo file. Don’t forget to hit Submit at the bottom of the page.