Dismantling Racism Program
The Dismantling Racism Committee is a committee of Pacific School of Religion bringing together faculty, staff, students, and trustees to provide oversight for:
- the development and monitoring of a holistic plan focused on the elimination of systemic and institutional racism
- equipping leaders with the values, skills, and commitment to cross-cultural competency necessary to build anti-racist institutions and dismantle systemic racism in society, and
- modeling this commitment and work at PSR.
The goal of dismantling racism and building cross-cultural competency, as outlined in PSR's 2005–2010 Strategic Plan, is the work of the faculty, board members, staff, and trustees. The Dismantling Racism Committee monitors the achievement of the ongoing goal of dismantling racism at PSR and developing leaders equipped to do so in the broader community.
- "PSR names director of Dismantling Racism Program" »
- "Dismantling Racism" » and "Building Cross-Cultural Competence" » — PSR Bulletin, Spring 2007
- "Undoing Racism at PSR" » — PSR Bulletin, Summer 2002