Welcome to Consortial Dining at the GTU. On behalf of the entire dining staff we would like to thank you for participating in our program. We are excited to introduce you to this year’s meal and plan options.
Dates: Monday, August 27, 2012 to May 24, 2013
Dining room open Monday – Saturday (closed Sunday’s and holidays)
Closed the following dates:
|September 3, 2012||Labor Day|
|October 21 – 28, 2012||Reading week|
|November 22 – 24, 2012||Thanksgiving|
|December 15, 2011 – January 6, 2013||Christmas break|
|January 21, 2013||MLK day|
|February 18, 2013||President’s day|
|March 24 – 31, 2013||Spring recess|
Resident: $2,000 per semester
This plan is open to everyone, even those not living in a dorm. You get unlimited entry and all you can eat 6 days a week (Monday – Saturday ) throughout the semester. Students living in PSR or CDSP dorms are required to purchase this plan. Students taking only online, distance, blended, or hybrid courses may
Block 25: $185.00 per block of 25
This meal plan is designed for commuters, faculty, staff and students living in other on-campus housing. (one card each semester required for all non-dorm students in degree programs that require on-campus presence). Block cards are not transferrable and expire at the end of the academic year of issue. Students enrolled in PSR and CDSP programs (full or part-time) are required to purchase a Block 25 plan each semester.
CHANGE THIS YEAR: unused portions of a block card may be used in any term of the academic year. Students will still be required to purchase a card in both fall and spring terms.
- Fresh fruit, salads and breads
- Made to order breakfasts
- Made to order sandwiches and specials until 2:30 pm
- Housemade soups
- Vegetarian options at every meal
- Deli choices served on freshly baked breads
- Ice cream and freshly baked desserts
Hours and walk-in prices, Monday - Saturday:
Monday - Friday
- Continental breakfast 7:30 am until 8:00 am - $7.50
- Breakfast 8:00 am until 10:30 am - $7.50
- Lunch 11:00 am until 4:00 pm - $8.00
- Dinner 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm - $9.00
- Brunch 12:00 pm until 2:00 pm - $8.00
- Self-serve salad bar 2:00 pm until 4:00 pm - $8.00
- Dinner 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm - $9.00
Students are permitted to take their meals to go instead of eating in the facility. Obtain a take-out container from the cashier when first entering the dining room.
Do you have particular dietary needs or restrictions? Let us know and we will try to accommodate them.
Dining Policies and Procedures
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Valid meal card is required at each meal attended.
- Meal cards may only be used by person to whom it is issued.
- Meal cards can be used for guests if accompanied by the owner of the card.
Meals at are always "all you care to eat." In an effort to reduce food waste, please consider selecting only one entree at a time. You are always welcome to come back for more helpings.
We invite and encourage you to contact us with questions, comments or suggestions. Please share your feedback, comments and or suggestions in person or by email. Consortial Dining Plan Policy for the current year.
Andrew Maxon, Chef/Manager