Changes in Registration & Change of Enrollment Form
Changes in registration (dropping a course, adding a course, changing from a letter grade to pass/fail or audit) can be made online via WebAdvisor with no administrative fees until the second week of classes, after which time all changes are charged according the rate published on the Tuition and Fees page.
Changing your Registration during Pre-Registration, General Registration, and Late Registration periods (until the second week of the semester)
During any Pre-, General, or Late registration times until the end of the second week of the semester, make all changes to your registration online through WebAdvisor.
- Change your grading option (example: letter grade to pass/fail) by basically and dropping then re-adding your course. Here are instructions on how to do that: How to Change Grading Option (letter grade, pass/fail, audit) in WebAdvisor
- Change your credits by dropping and then re-adding your course. Here are instructions on how to do that these instructions: How to Change Number Registered Credits in a course in WebAdvisor
Note that you can only make changes online to your registration during Pre-, General, and Late Registration periods. At all other times all students are not permitted to change their schedule.
Changing your Registration after the second week of the semester
If you need to make changes to your schedule (add, drop, change units, change grading options) after the second week of courses, please submit a Change of Enrollment form which you may download and print below or obtain in front of Holbrook 135.
How to fill out Change in Enrollment form:
- Write in your name, and the term and year, the course number and desired change in the appropriate column.
- Obtain your instructor's signature (or just email them and cc: registrar[at]psr[dot]edu for drops). Or you may also turn in the form while forwarding an email approval from the instructor confirming the add, change in grading option, or change in credits to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Business Office will bill you a $50 per change fee (not per form). Log into your WebAdvisor account to view and pay charges.
- Submit to the registrar by the 10th week of courses at the front reception desk. No Change in Enrollment forms will be accepted after the 10th week.
You do not need your Advisor or Dean's signature unless you are instructed to do so by the registrar. Forms with incorrect or incomplete course numbers, information, and signatures will not be processed. Use Change of Enrollment forms or emails between the 2nd and 10th week of classes. All changes before the 2nd week of classes should be made through WebAdvisor.
as of August 2014