Contact the Registrar
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Street Address (required)
Postal code (required)
Date of birth (required)
Please list, in chronological order, your previous higher education. Note that a bachelor's degree is required to audit (required)
Term in which you wish to take classes
Fall January Intersession Spring Summer
Note: Only applicants who qualify for a "special rate" (check off at least one of questions 1-7 below) should submit this application for Summer. All others should enroll for CEUs here at a lower rate.
Year in which you wish to take classes (required)
For what purposes do you wish to take courses?
What is your primary area of interest?
List the first class you would like to take. (required) (Look up course from GTU Master Course Schedule)
Do you wish to take this course for audit or for credit? (Required) Note that only applicants who qualify for a special rate by checking at least one of the questions (1-6) below may use this application to enroll for credit. All others interested in enrolling for credit should complete the Special Student Application instead.
Audit (sit in course for no credit) Credit (letter or pass/fail grade issued for academic credit)
List the second (if applicable) class you would like to take. (Look up course from GTU Master Course Schedule)
Special Discount Category Questions #1-7
1. Are you a graduate of PSR?
If yes, degree and year of graduation
2. Have been you a Field Education Mentor/Supervisor within the past 5 years? If yes, please have the Field Education Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) email the PSR registrar verification of your Mentor/Supervisor status.
3. Have you been a PSR Adjunct Faculty within the past 5 years? br>
4. Are you a PSR Staff or Faculty Emeriti? br>
5. Are you a special guest of PSR? If so, please forward the email approval of the Dean to the PSR Registrar. br>
6. Are you a regular employee (non-student worker) of PSR during the term you wish to take courses? br>
6a. If yes, enter your title and department, and please have your supervisor send the PSR registrar their approval
7. Are you a spouse of a PSR student (enrolled full time) during the term you wish to audit? br>
6a. If yes, name of your spouse & number of units spouse is registered for
1798 Scenic Avenue Berkeley, CA 94709 | 510/849-8200 | email@example.com